Monday, December 10, 2012

More great DT Projects

Check out Ninas beautiful layout.
For more info head on over to Cropchocolate blog
The Crop the see how she made this.





And don't forget to checkout Miwas layout.








 Miwa has a great tutorial on how to make those cute hearts.Check that out HERE
Speaking of hearts..this weeks challenge on CC comes to you from Miwa and Brittany

"Who says hearts have to be pink or red? NOBODY! In fact, Brittany and Miwa challenge you all to use at least 3 hearts - all with a different patterned paper - on your project (whether it be a card, LO, home decor, altered item, etc.). Have fun!"
Here's my take

 

I cut two hearts and began sewing them together.
Before I closed it up I added a bit of batting to the inside.
Include a little twine before sewing up and add bling.I think I may need to make a few more..
See you next time..



1 comment: