Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December is Almost over.

First off I want to send my love and condolences to the families in Newtown that just lost their loved ones.
My heart breaks for you and I pray God will be with you and help lift you up in his arms in this horrible time of great sorrow.

Today is a new day and even if we don't want to,we must go on.

 
Christmas is almost here!!
Can you feel it yet?
I can I just finished my shopping and oh my...puts my hubby in  a bad mood.

These next two DT projects should make him feel better!
We continue on with our 
Relections of{You}
projects this month with  Michelles layout

I love her photo transfer technique.
She's having a contest on her blog 
so go check that out.


Next up is Jennis layout.

I just love how she celebrated her 40th and her layout is a great way to remember it.Looks like she had fun.



There are just a few more days until Christmas and if you scroll down to the last blog post you will see I have a contest.Leave me some love and I will draw a name..I am thinking Christmas Eve sounds like a good time..an early Christmas present for someone.
So until next time....

1 comment:

  1. What nice LO's, good luck to everyone. Hoping my name is drawn.

    ReplyDelete