Saturday, September 22, 2012

CC Contest # 31



It's back-to-school for many right now and to keep in with the 3s (for the 3 Rs - reading (w)riting and (a)rithmatic), do any new project (a layout, card, altered art, etc.) using each of the 3 following things: 3 different sized circles, 3 different folds and 3 different patterned papers or colors.



Here were my versions of this challenge..





 I wasn't really happy with this card so I took another stab at it...
This is an upcycled tea box,I thought it was cute and I can fill it with goodies for someone special..



1 comment:

  1. I love your card and the Halloween box ! I didn't get around to joining this contest but I am the new one although I have never made a easel card. Thanks for following my blog I am already a follower of yours. I love your work ! :)

    ReplyDelete